Flourishing Skills Group
Why do some languish while others flourish? Is there a secret?
In order to thrive, people must learn to build their reservoir of positive emotions and will-power, work with negative emotions, and create nurturing relationships. FSGs give you these tools in an intimate and supportive group setting. Tackling concepts like positivity, strengths, habits and mind chatter, each week builds and deepens your happiness skillset, leaving you nourished & empowered.
Gain Tools for Self-Mastery /// Learn to Manage Stress /// Boost Your Daily Happiness
Create Optimum Health /// Prevent Health Problems /// Increase Self-Awareness
Connect with Your Tribe
- #1. INTRODUCTIONS. Learn what the science of happiness and well-being (Positive Psychology) is all about. Tell strengths stories and uncover the power of focusing on “what’s right with you” in a world that’s constantly focusing on what’s going wrong.
- #2. STRENGTHS. Discover your top signature strengths are. Learn about naming, spotting and amplifying strengths. Use these skills to become more effective in the world by leveraging what you’re already doing well.
- #3. GRATITUDE. Learn about how evolution has biased your mind and body for negativity and how you can counter this tendency to worry, judge and ruminate by practicing gratitude. Learn the science of gratitude and novel gratitude exercises.
- #4. SAVORING. Positive life events alone are not enough to bring out happiness. Harnessing these approaches to savoring enable you to get more positivity out of your day-to-day experiences.
- #5. CONNECTIONS. Learn to build more positive and authentic connections with the people in your life. Uncover simple tools for helping the people in your become happier and healthier.
- #6. VISUALIZATION. Many people waste their energy thinking about things they “should change” but rarely do. Uncover this research based approach to effectively moving towards your best possible self.
- #7. MIND CHATTER. Is your mind-full or are you mindful? Learn about how your brain works. Identify how to redirect and reprogram your limiting beliefs to more empowering, solution oriented thoughts.
- #8. HABIT CHANGE. Of course you can teach an old dog new tricks, you just need to know the science of how habits form and how they are broken. Learn to identify the trigger, habit loop and appropriate rewards to break old habits.
- #9. FORGIVENESS. Forgiving does not mean forgetting. Research shows that people who score high on forgiveness are happier than those who score the least. Discover exercises for letting go of the past to be able to authentically move forward.
- #10. INTUITION. Learn the science of intuition and how to tell the difference between the static and the signals. Practice taping your inner wisdom and intuition.
REGISTRATION AND DETAILS
- Limited to 10 participants. Pre-registration and interview required.
- Early Bird Discount Available. Must buy entire package – no drop-in option.
- When: Starts mid-April 2017. Meeting cadence TBD. Please share your requirements in your email.
- Where: The Enlightened Cat, Naguru, Kampala Uganda
- Cost: $25/session or $250 USD for all 10 (paid in full)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the early bird list.